Sunday, November 30, 2014

New beginnings call for a new blog

So... I decided to ditch the silly blog I made a couple years ago and start fresh. I will see how much I can actually keep up with blogging because I happen to be a very busy person lately. I've always been a writer and a note taker so my blog is just sort of a way for me to journal about my life. So, here's to new beginnings.

On a side note, life has been pretty crazy lately and is about to get crazier with finals coming up. But here's a few happy things:

Right now it is raining, which you probably don't know that I love rain, it forces me to relax a little. 

I drink a ton of iced green tea... I probably make a pitcher every few days. 

I finished my last english paper for the semester tonight... What a relief.

Sundays are my favorite. They entail Jesus, going out for lunch, and taking naps. (3 of my favorite things). 

Christmas season is officially here and we put our tree up yesterday. *Cue Michael Buble its beginning to look a lot like Christmas*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com